ooohk.

MuTer

So you say game over, that there is no second chance, that's not very friendly, I don't see the need to start a new topic, because the other one was just fine, give ppl the right to reply... I'm sure you'll get the true story from whoever else was there... if sorry over and over again isn't good enough, then what is the purpose of this forum??? also, when I said, hey fatty, would you reply to my got banned post, you said, "I won't reply, because I had nothing to do with this situation, sanders and trouble can handle it", then you step in, and become god over the situation, and say game over like this is some little game... it's not a game, I didn't break a rule, and if I did, I have said sorry over and over, he told me to shut up, I did. Give a guy a chance... and if you would like to post server logs, I would love to see them, because I was never warned, or told to stop... he did say be quiet, and that I did. Trouble never said anything about stopping or w/e... I thought Mmmm was a team of fun and friends, joking should be permitted, and if anyone has a problem with a joke, and it has to deal with them, then they should deal with it, not someone else, as you told me yourself on aim "mmmmFatB".

you didn't say it once. i'm not going to sit here and be lame and argue. i'm a pretty easy going person, as everyone knows...so, when i would say something like quit, stop, chill....you should get it...being a regular and all.

and, you're right, you don't know me, so why say something like that to someone you don't know?

you're a regular, you figure out how to get unbanned.

I would love to see the log, so very badly just because I'm curious.

This post has been edited by rackish on Dec 18 2003, 09:42 PM

^^^ if possible... the only negative thing by me said was hey, I was joking around, get a life.

and no, you didn't say, stop, chill, or anything, you said and I quote "My boyfriend wouldn't like that very much"

that was the end of our talking, and I never said another word to you about situation, you tried to say something, but you died at catwalk after killing two terrorists

Muter you took your comments way to far with the kidding stuff and you know it...It was to the point where i felt you were i had to step in. Especially when the dialogue turned into to money, sex, and other crap...It got of hand for you in this situation. I only got rude when you crossed the line. Yes i did tell you to shut the *** up and i called you a loser, but that was after the fact that you said other things besides her having your baby. I hear her joke around with you kids here and there but today the joking went to the point where you were offending her and she was distancing herself from the convo to where she switched teams so she wouldnt have to hear you over voicecom.

P.S. Dont come into our house trying to twist the story up. She even told you that her boyfriend wouldnt appreciate the things you were saying to her....That i think is saying please stop talking about it in a nice way.....Without her telling you to shut the *** up.

Post your ID and please dont come back to trop with that language. One more thing tell the whole story when you come back to banned forums cause "will you have my baby" wasnt the only thing you were saying over voicecom. because that wouldnt have been so bad to me muter.

When you come back and post "I apologize T_Rouble for offending you in front of 19 others on trop " i will unban you or get you unbanned. Im not mad, im not hateful, but you were out of line.

btw, if I haven't said it, sorry trouble, give me a heads up next time...

Now this is the crap that gets me going. It's a sorry, but it's followed by something that bascially sluffs off the true responsibility of your actions.

You need to read this quickly.

I'll tell you right now, quoting me, telling me I'm powering, etc, will do nothing for you. I choose to become involved when I choose. I don't need your permission, nor anyone elses. You wanna call me out in front of everyone? You wouldn't be the first, nor the last.

I'll consider this one your second chance at a correct post. If you really care to play on trop any more, I seriously suggest you swallow your pride, take a close read at the above link, and try one more time. If you can't do that, then I guess you can take your resume' of time around here somewhere else.