Things you can balance on a bunnies head

Xterminator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the saddest part is that you guys still can't beat the GelatinousCube at spamming.

he's a guy on another forum I post on and he is up to 4,000 posts after 130 days.

yeah that's what i call having no life. I usually spam Wonderland only then i look around to reply to posts that interest me. 4000 in 130 days. That guy needs to get out more

no he's just a freak of nature...he does all that between attending college classes, working and spending hours and hours playing neverwinter nights...AND he doesn't even have a board specifically for spamming.

funny thing though...the moderators played a joke on him and reset his postcount to zero then made his post title say "POSTCOUNT++"

(if you don't know programming that basically is a way of saying add to the postcount)

no he's just a freak of nature...he does all that between attending college classes, working and spending hours and hours playing neverwinter nights...AND he doesn't even have a board specifically for spamming.

funny thing though...the moderators played a joke on him and reset his postcount to zero then made his post title  say "POSTCOUNT++"

(if you don't know programming that basically is a way of saying add to the postcount)

hah good old programming i would wrote

if (poster=(that person)

{

for (i=0; i<MAX_SIZE; i++)

{

postcount--;

}

}

else

postcount++;