alien vs predator 2

auggybendoggy

man get up-to-date.

try out Enemy Territory - (FREE) multiplayer first person shooter that's as fast paced and fun as CS.

Max Payne 1 or 2 - Awsome shoot-em-up action.

Grand Theft Auto - Running around blowing things up and beating down innocent people is about all there is to this game.

Opposing Force was pretty cool, Blue Shift is good as well, but they're pretty old. Try some of those new ones.

I'm totally waiting for HL2...

Yea I dug on Opposing Force with the black ops fighting the millitary who you can position was fun.

Also I still think Alien vs predator 2 old as it is provided some scarry moments. I turn off the lights turn it up and it gest flippin scarrrrrry. hahahahaha

I'm playing the original game right now. Not as good as the second.

Dweez did you play opposing force?

Aug

Edited by auggybendoggy

I was playing Opposing Forces on my old computer (433 Celery, 394MB Ram, 2 Voodoo2 1000's in SLI...played HL through, then Blue Shift before playing Opp) but it kept crashing. Actually, that was how I knew it was time to quit playing for the day. When I got my new system, I never reinstalled it.

well..."help" may not be the right word. if I remember right, they were more of a hassle, especially when they were trying to keep up. There's a specific part I remember, you have to go up into a busted out tile in a drop ceiling, and it's a real pain getting the military to follow, if you can do it at all.