plz unban

prodigy

(edited)

hey guys, soul::g was banned a few days ago for violating the swear rules on the server. he tried to post here himself but has had numerous problems getting registered with the forums. so he has asked me to post for him. so here is his apology, verbatim, that he sent me:

"sorry im still getting used to no cuss rules. i apologize if i offended anyone. and ask for your forgiveness i do enjoy your server very much and if you still choose to keep me banned that your decision and i respect that."

steamid:0:0:619689

ok, there it is. i can vouch that he's seems like a cool person, he just wasn't used to the rules and regulations set on tropolis. but, i think he gets the message now.

Edited by prodigy

Its been a few days since i checked the forums, I banned him because he was in total denial about swearing after being warned. I am all for giving second chances prodigy but I think he needs to register , read our policy page ,and then post an apology. He will then fully understand the way we admin our servers.

Mmmm loves playing with good players but we also stress the importance of running a clean server.

the thing is he's been tryin to register for the last like 3 days. it's something with his email or something, cauz the verification email or whatever isn't being sent to him he said. so he asked me to post HIS words for him. which i did. and he has already read the stuff on the website.

you can always post as a guest just so ya know..

Actually...you can't.

I approve 5 accounts that were waiting in validation. From time to time people say they don't get an email...but I've also tested each time I've heard that, and, you guessed it...received and email each time.

Tell this guy to get in here and postola. That's the best way to know this'll be the last time.