Inagural Coalition Knock-Out Tourney Overview

Fatty

Ready for a little change of pace?

Find a few buddies and make a quick team, throw on your camo shorts and meet us at good ole' fashioned de_dust for some 3 v 3.

BIG NOTE: Because we are messing with some software for the first time, the rules are going to flex a little, but here's what we have in mind to begin with.

Tournament Type: Single Elmination (knockout...aka..you lose, you lose. :D )

Map: de_dust

Teamsize: 3

Roster size: 5

Rounds: 8 on each side.

When: REGISTRATION ENDS THIS SATURDAY 1/10 AT 1 PM! MATCHES BEGIN WHENEVER POSSIBLE AFTER SCHEDULE IS POSTED THAT DAY.

TOURNAMENT WILL LAST AS LONG AS THE TEAMS DO. MATCHES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PLAYED ON SATURDAY.

Play on whatever server you can, whenever you can. .gc can help you out if need be. Also, I'm working on m0m for a full time tourney server. I think MwR signed up for one...and I think FightClub still exists around here somewhere....a VI might know.

Match must be played within 3 days of when posted (the time that you know you're playing each other) <--------------------

Use these forums to communicate, but also leave a contact in the appropriate place when you sign up for the tourney.

**You might consider using a name you won't mind using in the future.

---------

So now you ask, "Ok, sounds fun, what do I do now?"

1) Find some friends. If you don't have any, post up in here and I'm sure you can create a crew.

2) Pick a leader. This person will communicate for you.

3) Have leader create a team by going to http://www.gamrs.co and making their way to our temp site, finding the tourney link, creating a user, and signing up! Be creative with your names!

4) Then the rest of the guys go that same route, create a user, then join the team using the password that the leader used.

5) Find up to 5 guys for your roster for backups. Remember, it's 3 v 3.

6) Admire your team, and scoff at the competition that builds up.

7) Check here for updates on rules or process.

8) After registration ends Saturday, have your leader schedule a match against your opponent (could be the next monday or tuesday)

9) Show up and demolish them. Move on or

9a) Show up, lose, cry, go home.

DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN?!?!?!?

If there's no interest (less than 4 teams) than there's no tourney. If there are more than 256 teams, I'll need an extra day to sort things out. ;)

• 1 month later...