Banned.. yup

NghtSnip

Yea, i got banned yesterday for using an inappropriate name. No warning, personally i think i deserved a kick not a ban. I actually wasn't aware of the name I had. I thoguth I joined with the name "mae" however, on the last server I was joking around and it was a 8 on 1 situation so i changed my name to ****ed. Then forgot to change it back and joined the server. I'm a regular at the server......this is burns by the way. ex-TF member, ex-Lax member. Sorry for using an inappropriate name, but i was unaware I had it at the time. Sorry, thanks for the time.

STeadID: 0:1:95924

Edited by NghtSnip

No warning, personally i think i deserved a kick not a ban.
No, you didn't deserve a kick. Generally people with names like that aren't worth our time so the point of them rejoining is nill. Your opinion on the admining isn't really a factor.

Sorry for using an inappropriate name, but i was unaware I had it at the time.

This is what is called a "conditioned apology." You almost...ALMOST do the right thing and just apologize. Too bad you sluff off the responsibility by claiming "unawareness." Between this and the majority of the rest of your post, I'm reading a bunch of excuses.

Also, nowhere in your post do I read any agreement for change.

Read the pinned topics in this forum before trying again, please. Here's a handy link for ya!