New Clan atr.=Above The Rest

Guest WaRpEd

Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guests
(edited)

hi this is warped me and my friends have started anew cal o clan and we need more people that have some good exp. and arent nubs lol.

if you want to try out just look for 1 of with rthe atr. tag on then ask them we are etsablishing a webaite right now and once more people join there will be a server.

if you want to talk iwth me im me at jpaschall87 or steam pm at atr.Warped

Edited by WaRpEd

Well, you may want to make sure of your players before you let them join up. There was someone on the other day with the atr tag on 8baller was his name. It seems he likes to tk his teammates for their weapons. He killed x-gunner just because he wanted his awp. That wasn't Kosher, so I killed him for doing it. And said something to Sanders, who was playing under the alias snowstorm at the time I believe. But he made no warnings or anything. So the tk continued, he ended up tking me right before he left. I don't know whether he killed too many teammates and was kicked, or just dropped after killing me cause he was getting off anyway. But you may want to make sure that if your clanmates are gonna play here they abide by the rules.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Gemini would be a cool clan name

I don't think that's taken... :rolleyes:

I think our clan members are unique. We've gone to great lengths searching the mental institutions far and wide all across the U.S. only picking the finest whackos,........ err, candidates for our family.