So how's it working in here?

Fatty

How does it go in here with two moderators (I don't see Zweih) on such seperate ends....I see several good topics going on.

I wonder if anyone stumbles in here looking for a Christian type forum and is suprised by what they find. Do we need a place where Christians would feel safe posting up things like prayer requests or share stories without being debated or refuted...or is this currently the place? We could also provide I guess the opposite type of forum..dunno what that is, um, for those aetheists to get together and talk about things other than God? It's hard for me to put to words.

My question is: Does this forum meet everyone's needs? If not, are there any suggestions for expansion? If so, please share that.

I haven't popped in here for a while, so I thought I'd check in and see how things were going.

I'd say this forum meets needs excellently. I know I'd have no problem posting a prayer request in here and I know that even the guys who don't believe in God would be respectful.

I know that if someone came in here and specifically asked to not have a topic they start turn into a debate then myself and Watch would keep it that way...basically though this place has needed very little moderation whatsoever...I don't think Watch or myself have even had to use our mod powers once...

Yeah havent needed mods.. The posts speak for themselves.. I think that any of our faithful needed to post something, they'd be comfortable to do it here.. Alot of that happens in Chit-Chat now.. So Everyone sees it. I wouldn't see the need for a whole nother forum, but I can imagine some would.. I would also think that if a christian stumbles in here, they'd be dying to post to some of the threads.. It's happened I'm sure.. Or you could just start back up MmmmInistries for the heck of it :) Isn't that what it used to be called?

GC Founder

I believe that was the title, yes. No, in fact I wouldn't dare start something back up if I didn't have the time to work it. It seems like things are going ok here. Just checking in. Thanks!