Monitors for Sale

Playaa

anyone wanna buy a cheap ($120) used 24inch monitor (19 inch viewable)...tell me...

I need to sell like 20 of them...they're used but in good shape. Hewlett Packard model 4331(I have 4331A and 4331D though I don't know the difference)

here are the possible problems with them:

1. they are used and made in 1998 (I think)

2. they don't go above 1280x1024 resolution (at least not in windows, don't know about games but I'd assume not)

3. the monitor cable is built in so if it goes out it may cost the price of a 17inch brand new monitor to fix them

bonuses:

1. they're HUGE!!! (yet not too big...they are nicely sized for being HUGE!!!)

2. they're CHEAP!!!...$120 dollars (plus you pay shipping) is CHEAP!!! (even with the shipping) and actually if you live anywhere near St. Louis we could maybe find a day and time for me to meet you and just hand it to you (with 2 hands of course cause it's HUGE!!!)

3. you'll be the envy of all your friends...last lan I went to, every single time someone walked by my computer they said: "You're monitor's HUGE!!!" (and yes they used the !!!)...ppl even said it if they walked past multiple times...

4. it's really fun to tell ppl that the viewable portion of your monitor is larger than their entire monitor, and sometimes bigger than their computer(it's also really fun to tell you friend that his new baby son is only half the size of your monitor)

so...if anyone wants one...tell me

post here or email me: pselus@yahoo.com

w00t...

*UPDATE*

the 4331D can go to 1600x1200 resolution. The 4331A only goes to 1280x1024.

and the D's are more expensive so I can't sell them at the same price...but still be cheap (prolly around $130 to $140)

stupid me gets a free one for selling them and what do I do? I pick up a 4331A...1280 res for me eh?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey! Archaic! Respect Playaa's ladies.. they like gold to a pimp like hisself. Ya dig? :rolleyes::lol:

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

If you take the price down to 80$ i will buy.

let me check but I don't think so

however we do have other monitors that are also large that we could sell that cheap

we have 2 monitors of about the same size but 2 years older and they use BNC connections (we will provide you with the BNC to VGA adapter)

prolly doesn't sound good to ya though

I wish I could drop the price for you guys....but I hafta sell them at least at $120.....if someone is serious I may be able to get it down to $100 (but you'll still hafta pay shipping and handling which won't be cheap on that big puppy)

so what do ya say archaic?

archaic

I can sell you the HP4331A for $100, the 4331D for $120, the huge one with 5-BNC connection(and cable) don't know the brand yet for $80 (which from what I hear this monitor is an EXPENSIVE monitor....like brand new it was over 700 bucks)

or I have 2 Tektroniks monitors of about the same size that use 3-BNC connections (I don't know if we have the cable on that) if we have the cable I can sell it to ya for $80 otherwise I'll kick it down to $70.....

all of these monitors are LARGE....and will dwarf any other monitor you got...

my choice would be the HP4331 series, they aren't the newest or the best but they are the most compact of the big ones and they look the nicest...

who's talking about need rev?

:D

they're cheap enough that you might be able to swing it without need...

for anyone that NEEDS a monitor and can't afford one of these I have smaller ones for cheap and I also know someone who wants to sell some 17" for $40 (very good deal apparently)

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

hmmm, post pics of the $80 one if you could. I dont really need a new monitor, but i would like a bigger one for my 2nd computer. So i will see.

I'll try guys....but it's nowhere near easy to get pictures of these things....they're sitting in the back of a warehouse on skids and I hafta move stuff around and basically do tons of work (cause those things are heavy) but I'll do it as soon as I can

and there are enough for both of you to have one....

we have like 30 monitors total of various brands

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey Mack, if you give them the money, you better believe they gonna work. Da Playaa wouldn't have it any other way from his ladies. :lol::rolleyes:

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

what? who said they have hoes???? i got more hoes than u got computer screens cause i am the mack

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Don't you know? Playaa is the maaaad pimp of the nation, and the ladies are his monitors. I mean, look at his avatar. Is that not the mad pimp look or what?

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

my avater is of a blue guy with a beam of light coming from his eye!! how can that not be considered to be a pimp?? how uber how??

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

But Mack.... LOOK AT HIS AVATAR! He looks so... soo.... lost!

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i have white hair and a light attack beam coming out of my eye!!!! u just cant beat that B)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sorry, Mack, but I'm afraid that Playaa is just far far too pimp for you. And besides, you're only 7. ;)

I might be interested in the top of the line one...

I go through St. Louis on my way home every christmas so if I were to get it I would like to setup a meeting to pick it up.

I will have to sit down and see if I could swing it easily as we know Christmas is coming and I get 3 weeks off but not paid plus all the gifts and travel etc. I will let you know.

Mack and Uber: .....wow...........

Rev: I'll try to get some pictures of it up.....cause it's not the prettiest (or most compact) monitor in the world....but it is big and it's cheap...

Mack: I test each one of them before I send it out...........it's just like buying anything else online.....comes down to trusting the person....but I'm not gonna send you a broken one......if I find we have one that doesn't work.....then we're just out one more monitor

also like I said if anyone needs a cheaper monitor I know someone who's selling 17" for 40 dollas