Please unban me

Ice_Berge_00

Hello,

Earlier today, Wed Feb 24th, I was playing on Tropolis at about 5:30 and I tk'd TFR | Dino once. I admit that I did tk him after he repeated blocked me from trying to leave the spawn. This was not a very smart decision on my part and I appologize. Magruter banned me after I admited to intentionally killing him. I attempted to explain mid game but was interupted by several people on their mic's arguing several things, including someone dropping an F word. This isn't an excuse I know but it was going on simulatneously.

I've played on this server some time now with my roommate ?????? and we both enjoy the fun atmosphere of the server. I know the rules of the server and made a mistake of not thinking.

I appologize and say that I will never do this again and ask that you please unban me so I can have a chance to prove my sincerety.

My info is:

Ice_Berge

0:1:341578

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Funny, I remember you tk'ing me once intentionally because you thought it was funny.

I have to post this because some of what Ice Berge posted is false. Before this all happened. I had just gotten killed and was frustrated, so i started talking to some1, that is when i heard ice tell me to shutup, that is when i responded and said, why dont you stay out of this, and i believe he followed with the statement make me. The following round he tked for this, not for blocking him.

I just wanted to let you know that he didn't tk me for blocking, but for what was stated above.

Edited by DIN0