Help

Ok, somehow my vehicle view is MESSED UP.

I like to be back behind the vehicle I'm in...I thought I could roll my mousewheel to go closer and back...but I'm stuck.

Now, although my mouseup and down are used for weapon rotation, when I'm spectating, I can still mouseup to get closer.....but I can't back out.

Is there a menu of controls or views that I'm not seeing?

It's driving me nutz because I jump in a vehicle and now I'm way to up close....

PS. Toggle "BehindView" and Camera Mode are no help... :disgust:

Wish I could help but best buy decided to cancel my order :(

This is such a load of bull

Chris,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy about your order #BBY01-26610019656. I'm Tina with Customer Care.

We appreciate your concern about the status of your order. Unfortunately, your order was cancelled because your item is currently out of stock. At this time, circumstances beyond our company's control prevent us from knowing an exact date that this item will be available.  We certainly understand your disappointment, and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Please check back occasionally to see if the item is available

Best Buy strives to make each experience you have with us to be as positive and as fun as possible, and we are disappointed if we don't live up to that expectation. We have forwarded your message to the appropriate personnel for their review.

Thank you for sharing your comments with Best Buy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.