on the look out......

Dennis

so i have been watching a few of our regs as of late and have been noticing alot of BS and odd things from a few players. of course these are vain, zedd, and at times i find myself watching others but am starting to not worry with them. im just looking to get some input from the rest fo you on what you think of vain and zedd. i do know i have watched zedd go 20-1 and then id spec him after people calling bull and then i would see him stay at spawn for a sec and then he couldnt hit his awsome shots and would start dieing more. im hoping they are clean but at times i think they could toggle. but yea just looking for others inputs.

These type of issues have come up numerous times with someone posting about a community regular cheating. Are some of them cheating... most likely... do we have a certain way to prove it? Don't think so.

If we decide to ban someone for cheating, the whole thing ends up being a drama in the ban forums. I guess what it comes down to is, is it worth it to go through the whole stink or just tolerate it. It's a no win situation.

Personally I noticed some really garbage shots from zadd in the past week, and was pretty much keeping it to myself. As for Vain... he has either always been good or has always cheated. Beats me.

:unsure:

I've started playing CS again, so I'll comment.

I don't care. Let them all hack, I really don't care. It's more work for us to police then to live with it. If someone's obviously hacking, ban them, otherwise, leave them be.