Wrestlemania Revenge

ShadowCaster

Gonna see Wrestlemania Revenge in about 11 hours. I'm excited. Won floor seats on a radio station along with tickets to 4 concerts. Well it's in my friend's name, but I got the question right. So I'm just going to the wrestling. I think it'll be fun....I'm looking for mullets,skullets, and femullets. Yeeha!! Mullet cam time...if I could afford one. I wonder how much a burger is gonna cost.....

Anyone here been to a live WWE, WWF, WCW, ECW..etc. before? If so, how'd you like it and what can I expect?

Edited by ShadowCaster

i've been to a few wwf events a few years ago. i was like 15 or 16 at the time, but from what i remember i had a great time with my older bro and his buds. but yeah, alot of drunken hicks, wankstas, and all-around misfits is what you'll be surrounded by. but to hell with it, just have a blast and get lost in the moment :D

i was like 15 or 16 at the time, but from what i remember i had a great time with my older bro and his buds. but yeah, alot of drunken hicks, wankstas, and all-around misfits is what you'll be surrounded by. but to hell with it, just have a blast and get lost in the moment :D

If i didn't know any better i woulda guessed you were going to an English soccer game :)........damn hooligans

Edited by Xterminator

Just got back....also ate Supper at the World Famous Hooters for the first time. Good burgers, and saw Duke beat the X. But the fries were a little overpriced.

Show was pretty good. Ended up that the seats were in the plaza level, right above ground, instead of ground level. Still fun. Had a hick swearing left and right that sat behind me, and another guy who lost his money. I guess it's part of the experience.