daaaaaaaaaaannnnggg

Fatty

I post there, I also buy and sell things through their Trading Post & Hot Deals section. I have had a lot of help with my overclocking ventures from a lot of those guys too. my name on their forums is [DLM]->THX1138

WOW, we are known by someone at amdmb.com?!

Yeah, I'm there almost daily just to read up some, lotta info there but alot to sift through. Great place to throw out a line to try and get an answer.

And yes, I'm [LYL]Homer over there. I registered way back when there. LYL is Lose Your Life, which is about 95% inactive, but we chat occasionally in the forums there. We just keep the website there just in case - we did the Delta Force series (80% of it DF1 when the game was really fun) and Asheron's Call as a team. I think LYL is waiting for the Next Big Thing in RPG to come along....WoW? If that is the N.B.T. and Mmmm/GC got into it LYL could bring a few guys to the table.

Other LYL fun facts -

[Mmmm]MC Ranger is [LYL]Lomar Freewood!

LYL was international from early 1999 when we added [LYL]EYES-1218 who played from Taiwan.

LYL had 2 get togethers in Florida, one 4th of July weekend 2000 and another at New Year's 2001.

I've personally met 7 of 15 or so that have been LYL, in the 2 trips above plus a motorcycle trip I did in the summer of 2001.

Our oldest member is now 51 years old.

One of our guys, Slayer1, was on the 80th floor of WTC Tower 2 when the second plane hit it around the 85th floor. He made it out ok. He said the ceiling system came down on them and their floor was partially on fire. It took a few days to find out he was ok, and since we knew he worked there it was a little stressful.

Oh, and I was on another team for a while that played WWII Online. Three teams at once ya n00bs. :peace:

heh, those forums are nice but a little too large for me. i like our cozy little forum here with good hardware talk, not fanboys and flaming.  B)

i'll second that motion. it is nice and cozy. :)