Cleaning out office

soul .gc

Playaa -

Sorry this took so long. It is going out in today's mail.

Motherboard, P2 chip and heatsink (no need to do pin settings, they were just working in a machine, I am removing the chip for ease of shipping), 64MB of RAM on the board, 2 additional sticks of 64mb, AGP video card, CD-Rom. I am burning Red Hat and SUSE this afternoon to include as well. I will even ship out a small hard drive I have sitting here as well if I can dig it out.

no need for Red Hat, I got it off the internet (some version from Suprnova.org)

thanks a ton man...I'm really looking forward to this...

by the way, pm me your paypal info again, I've got the money for shipping now

Homer,Apr 12 2004, 03:39 PM] That might be too rich for him Soul, he's having a hard time getting a $5 fan to cool his pc.  ;)

:P

just bought 2 80mm fans (one for intake, one for exhaust on the back of the case) and I even bought a 120mm fan grill so I don't break my new 120mm fan with my finger again

happy?

Just cause I like you Playaa, you can have the ...

(Abit BE6-II) mobo and that matches to the Celeron 400 and the 256mb PC133 RAM

....no charge, as-is and no warranty.

I was looking at my pile of junk and it just needs to get trimmed down. I can throw in a sound card and network card too, might make a nice Linux box. It would need hard drive, case, psu, video card, cd-rom, floppy.

PM me your info and I'll send it out. :peace:

d'oh! Somehow I missed Soul's post there. Ok, I can still send a soundcard and NIC Playaa if you need them. I have spares of those.

The Abit/Celery/ram/nic/sound goes to whoever posts up in the next couple of days and can make an argument that they will actually use it.

BTW, the Diamond soundcards stopped support after Win98 iirc, might be Linux support though.

soul, I have a single 512mb pc2100 ram chip that MIGHT have bad sectors (I've never tested it out with a ram program)...when it's in the pc there would be lockups like once every few days possibly...the chip has been sitting on my desk FOREVER and even has a lifetime warranty on it...thing is, I lost the warranty info...

if you want I can ship it to ya and you can use it to hold ya down until you get one...

homey...you don't happen to have an extra case/psu sitting around I could use for souls stuff do ya?

and if you don't really care I could always use more crappy pc's...I tend to build them and then give them away for people who just need web browsing .

I built and gave my cousins an 800mhz Celeron system with 256mb ram for $20 (that's how much it cost to build, I gave it away for free)

I will pay shipping

(edited)
350w Antec PSU

300w generic PSU

GeForce4 Ti4600

Abit BE6-II mobo

Celeron 400

256mb PC133

40gb Deathstar

45gb Deathstar

(2) Netgear NICs 10/100

200' coax

2 standard power cords

PS/2 keyboard

PS/2 mouse

(4) 80mm fans

Thermalright SLK-800 copper heatsink

56k modem

I want all that...now how much?

(specifically the bolded)

(and REALLY specifically the bolded, underlined, italicized, large, red fonted...we had enough cable to put one wire to each room of the house, then my roomate drops the switch with the wires still attatched and the wire going to my room breaks...now I'm back on wireless networking and no extra cable)

Edited by Playaa/Pselus