CS or CZ

Nubus

Hello all I am fairly new to the GC community and play mostly on the ut server. I was wondering if you guys just play cs or do you have a cz server also?

The other thing I was wondering about is there any cs teams that have been formed in this community?

If so and if interested I know of some nice friendly, skilled, christian clans that I could introduce you to or you could introduce yourselfs to if you wanted to do some scrimageing. They also have a ut and a cs server and run there community very much like this one.

The last thing I was wondering is do you guys use the default skins or the cz skins? I would recomend using the cz skins and sounds. For me it really enhanced my cs game and made it some what fun again. If you havent all ready got them you can find them at www.jbdubbs.com

Hola! we do not have a CZ server yet...don't know if we will?

The CS server we have running is Tropolis II. Before .gc was formed we were Mmmm, well we still are, but have taken more of an active role in .gc. The trop server is run by the Mmmm guild and .gc peeps.

there are also tuns of other clans that play in trop...usually they play on our server.

The cs server, is well maintained. Swear filter (we have younger people that play on the server)...we keep ontop of that when we are around. Its a very popular server....usually full.

i'm always up for scrimmin, usually weekends are best for me...post up an IP...i like to play around.

i personally do not have the CZ skins, just cus i don't know how to use them or where to put them...plus i am easily confused...and would prob end up killign the wrong guy :boing: but i'll look into it :)

nice to hear from ya! stop by trop sometime...wear the .gc tag!

Trouble

The clan I was talking about server ip is 64.161.48.198:27015 or cs.onepain.com There the SAF(smoke a fool)clan and ther web site is www.onepain.com where you can post a challenge. The server use to be full all the time but now seems to have people in it mostly late at night since there a west coast(califorina) there like 2 hour behind us. The rules on there server are much the same as yours (no cursing, complete map objectives,etc) besides that there a pretty good source for solving pc problems and game issues.

The cz skin dl self installs itself. So all you got to do is dl it and then run the install and bam your done.

LOL:

So I finally switched the server over to ADMINMOD from AMX. AMX is annoying me with it's lack of documentation, and though I find AMDINMOD annoying in other ways, at least it's been around forever and has tons of docs. So...go play!

I'll look at bit more when I have some time.

yeah, I checked out the link for the CZ skins last night...I REALLY like it...

go check it out Knock...it changes your skins, sounds, and even map textures...definatly revamped my CS and made me want to play it

So, how can these two communities benefit each other?

I dont know fatty....All I was saying is that if you ever wanted to have a nice friendly competive scrimage then here is a option. I have known and played on there server for a long time when I played cs and the other thing is for me it was a good souce of information and help when ever I ran into a pc or game problem I couldnt figure out. So basicly I was just sharing some information that has helped me out in the past and maybe could help others here in the future.

I dont mean to join communities, that is your guys choice. I just went on the theory when you meet kewl people why not introduce them to other kewl people.

Yes I assume you would probaly have to uninstall and reinstall cs if you didnt like it.

Maybe the answer is that someone can make a demo with the new skins and sounds and post it here so people could make there choice if they wanted to switch.

For me I had never changed skins before in all my cs play time becasue I always was affraid it might be considered as a cheat but when I bought the new cz and played the single player part I was like kewl skins man and then went to go check out the multiplayer part of cz and was like wth man they still use these same old skins and sounds. So I asked around and found where I could get my cz to look like cz on multiplayer also.

The only diffrence between cs and cz is the skins, sounds, lighting on the maps is brighter, diffrent textures on the maps and the skins dont blend into the textures like in cs. So basicly cz was a ripp off but if you want your cs to look like cz then here is a free option for those people.

So, how can these two communities benefit each other?

I dont know fatty....All I was saying is that if you ever wanted to have a nice friendly competive scrimage then here is a option. I have known and played on there server for a long time when I played cs and the other thing is for me it was a good souce of information and help when ever I ran into a pc or game problem I couldnt figure out. So basicly I was just sharing some information that has helped me out in the past and maybe could help others here in the future.

I dont mean to join communities, that is your guys choice. I just went on the theory when you meet kewl people why not introduce them to other kewl people.

Oh, I wasn't reading into or assuming anything...I was being optimistic...it DOES seem like a friendly thing over there. I was asking you (or others) to perhaps share some vision.

If it's scrims and that's where it ends...wonderful. Dream a little...is there anything that can create a WIN-WIN here? That's all I meant. I'm always looking to build the machine in one way or another.....

downloading the skin pack now, always liked skin packs, new map textures, in particular, interest me.

as for joining communities, I think everyone here is open to adding friends to our network.