Hockey Anyone?

railz

Are any of you hockey fans? Rooting for any of the two teams in the cup finals? I am rooting for Calgary right now, since Tampa took out my team in the first round, boo.

Favorite all around Hockey teams?

New York Islanders.

Calgary just took game #5. Game 6 is saturday in calgary. I really hope they win. Sutter was right they are the underdogs and no one wants them to win, but they deserve it! plus Niminen comes back from suspension for game 6. But donovan looks hurt

my two fav are The Philly flyers and the Devils.

wish i could say Blackhawks, being that i am from chicago, but wow do they suck. :disgust: They lost most of their talent long ago, ha.

LoL X are kidding me? Only all of canada wants calgary to win but ok. I currently live in the Tampa Bay area and am going to game 7 if it happens and it would be awesome to see them win it but I don't see it happening. Flyers are my favorite team since I'm from philly but they always choke just like the rest of the philly teams.

and jiffy how could your fav teams be the flyers and devils? they are like the biggest rivals with each other and i know whenever someone goes to a game in philly with a devils jersey they will most likely get their donkey kicked.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Huge fan, won my pool at school ;o.

Edmonton.

Go Tampa Go.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Richards is taking home the Smythe while Anderychuk finally gets his cup!

C'mon Tampa, ONE MORE GAME!

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
that's the spirit Bullet! correct me if i'm wrong, but Tampa hasn't won on home ice this whole series? I can't find stats to back that up. But i think i'm right

Game 2.

Calgary won game 1, 3, 5

Tampa won game 2, 4, 6

yeah it was rough, i was hoping for a second goal, they almost had that one shot with conroy but Khabibulin got his pad out and stopped the shot. Nice try for the flames, but it's good that Andreychuk got a cup, 22 seasons of hockey without a stanley cup, until now