hydraulics

flux

anyone here into this kinda stuff? or those airbag things that make ur stuff rise and lower. not the stuff that makes you bounce... just the stuff that raises and lowers your car.

:rolleyes: Negative... Performance is the only way to go. If you are gonna make your car a rough riding vehicle (trust me, stiff suspension is rough, but bags are 5x worse riding) atleast use some stiff, lowering springs and get some better handling. :)

:rolleyes: Negative... Performance is the only way to go. If you are gonna make your car a rough riding vehicle (trust me, stiff suspension is rough, but bags are 5x worse riding) atleast use some stiff, lowering springs and get some better handling. :)

Ditto.

As far as adjustable height, I only want that on my coil-over adjustable suspension for the track ;)

I'm gonna hafta disagree with you guys. Bags are only stiff riding IF they are improperly inflated. I used to have a friend who had bags on his S-10 and the ride in his truck was HORRID. Then someone who knew what they were doing showed him how much to inflate his bags...it was a little lower than he wanted for an every day ride but I swear...I felt like I was riding in a hovercraft after that.

Bags are by far some of the nicest ride of all the suspensions out there...if they are used properly. Most people just inflate the bags to maximum or deflate them too much...you need a nice middle ground with them.

:rolleyes:   Negative...  Performance is the only way to go.  If you are gonna make your car a rough riding vehicle (trust me, stiff suspension is rough, but bags are 5x worse riding) atleast use some stiff, lowering springs and get some better handling. :)

Ditto.

As far as adjustable height, I only want that on my coil-over adjustable suspension for the track ;)

i would suggest cutting your springs or ordering shorter ones instead of coil-overs. Over time they will lower themselves unless you seize the big nuts up, then its not adjustable though. Oh yea, also if you lower more then an inch or so your tires will wear incredibly uneven and fast without a camber kit. Camber kits and coil-overs come hand in hand, you shouldn't use one without the other imo.

Air bags are the softest ride i had ever felt, i agree with ya Plaaya

Edited by All Kill3r

but it was like with a touch of a button that he made it just raise and lower. i think it was bags and he hit a switch and his front right end was all raised up. nothing came off of the ground tho.