When UR up close and personal...

favorite gun whould have to be the redemer, nothing like taking out a whole block. I also like the avial thingy, and tearing it up in the tanks.

Words of a true Nub

Nubus

He's askin about UP CLOSE COMBAT ya n00bs....oh wait, they're both n00bs, so nevermind.  You're allowed to go off topic.

You rang?

I can't decide between flak cannon and shock rifle. The shock rifle because it throws people back and gets them disoriented, and the flak cannon because it still works well when there's lag.

Of course, there's always the moment when you hop out of your flaming vehicle, forget that you've got the redeemer armed, and fire a small nuke at your opponent three metres away. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Up close and personal huh...flak cannon...shard mode baby...spidermines....if he's good....and the Fatty-Attack...if I can remember.

flak nuff said.. it covers close/middle

minigun is close second

link gun if you dont have anything else or you hit them once then just secondary to polish them off..

i cant say i like the mini gun cuz im really a sucky shot i swear.. :P but mini gun is just OWN.. but ill fight minigun with flak anyday :P

ps fatty ... haha shield gun rox!!!.. but it doesnt work on good people :P... ok if their facing another direction :P (got shield gunned 1 time hopping out of a node :P)

Edited by cutelittlerabbit

Upon further review and in-combat tests I have found that the Flak Cannon and the Rocket Launcher are also great close combat weapons, and I love using the Shield Gun when I see a unsuspecting foe foolishly charging a node without looking. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...