Great deal!

bullet-401

parents bought one awhile back for 60 ... i am going to laugh in there faces now because they say best buy is better than the i-net. anyways they wanted the cable modem hooked on theirs because my step dad thought that it was "safer" to have it hooked up than a wireless router. im like wow my computer doubles the price and speed or yours ...... so you take the router .... no go .. stuck sitting here with it and HUGE lag spikes.

Ok wireless guys, are you gaming over wireless or is your gaming rig wired to the router? My wife and I are thinking of switching the office and bedroom for each other and I'd have to go 100% wireless with both our PC's to make this work. Is it worth it? Should I consider the (somewhat finickey sounding) Speedbooster/AirXtreme/enhanced 108mbps type products?

I have no clue :) I'm gonna give it a try and see how it ranges through my house with G. (once I get my lappy top) For gaming, most of the time (if not all the time) you dont use even close to 56mbps at least not on my 768k connection. I don't know if it is stable for gaming but I'm going to try. :) Hope that sorta helps. My desktop is wired to the router since it's in the basement anyways. My friend has a wireless setup. I'll try to get a hold of him and ask about it.