UT2004 Distractions

My distraction is when I'm playing a team that is really on the ball so I have to be quick and on top of my game...

then in comes my roommate...who talks as much as win 95 gives errors...and starts to tell me about his day, his opinions, and so forth.

I can tune our for a while but sooner or latter I have to respond to him...then whooosh down the tube my game goes...I get frustrated and I have to turn it off cause I cant listen and pwne at the same time.

Whats your distraction?

My biggest distraction is the TV that sits next to my monitor. The other thing that messes me up is when the cat jumps on my desk and lays down on my hand which is working my mouse. I push him off but he keeps coming back so I pull some fur out and that usually does the trick.

brillow that sounds more like a girl than a guy :P.... girls always talk to you bout everything when you are trying to do something... lol... thats why i have mastered the yes policy... if i hear someone talking i just say YA... ok.. ill be there in 5 mins.. etc etc ... it does work.. lol

take it easy

ut2k4.jpg

trying to figure out all the buttons is my distraction.. had this game on the shelf for a while, but its time. See you in game.

:boing:

tips for a newb welcome. i kinda just run around and get killed. Brillow owns my face. B) i need to read Fatty's ONS guide.

brillow that sounds more like a girl than a guy .... girls always talk to you bout everything when you are trying to do something... lol... thats why i have mastered the yes policy

Oh he would be P.O.ed to hear that...that time of the month you know. j/k, Naw, he was my best friend in High School, and now we annoy the hell out of each other in college. The stuff he talks about is cool, the timing is just off a bit sometimes...mine and his.

Brillow owns my face.

What do you mean...I have the same skin as you? I'll change it, was getting bored with mine actually...

Or do you mean I've got skilz? If that is the case, I am an addict and I play too darn much...so I have alot of practice under my belt.

By the way...are you gonna joing the in-crowd and do some TWL pwnage?...if so check Here

My Wicked Sick!

wicked.jpg