What do you use for control?

I think I will just stick to my seven-dollar 2 handed keyboard and decent optical mouse, thank you very much.

Until they can integrate a controller that employs some sort of full-body vr or a direct mindlink...I don't think I will be needing anything else.

Must...do...chemistry...homework....

When I'm in the heat of fragging I'd think the trackball would drive me nutz...but in the longurn I'd get use to anything.

A buddy and I were discussing mind-link this weekend and we came up with this:

you think "fire" and you fire.

you think "run forward" you run forward.

you think "double jump backwards then scoot to the left, switch weapons, and shoot the guy behind you..."you jump once, drop your gun, and fall on your arse because you can't do that no matter how hard you think...and you get fragged cause you fell down.

P.S. the joystick...wow, I haven't seen that this apple II days.

microsoft erg keyboard esdf for directions so left hand is on home row so i can type messages fast without having to move over either direction

and i just converted to optical mx510 about 2 weeks ago, got fed up with old ball mouse now that it sometimes misses leftward track movement... i will say though i have big hands and all these new mice are way to small. and that old ball logitech i got was the most comfortable mouse ive ever used... period

I am annoyed. I had a post started with images of the equipment I use but had to go to a meeting. When I got back, I finished it, previewed it to make sure all the images worked, and submitted it. It seemed to submit fine cuz it showed me the page with my post. After checking for new messages, I looked at the post again and it was gone. :(