Map Additions Thread

Bubblegum Bandit

Only one rule.... :P .....if you find a map you want me to add to the server, you must link me to the download file in this thread. I'm not going to spend all my time searching the web to find this and that map. So, you do the leg work and I will put your map up.

Just so there is no confusion, this is for Cuffo only. It does not pertain to Mobocracy.

*Edit, once your request has been taken care of, I will delete it from this thread.

Uploads completed 8/13/04 @ 1:13 PM EST

You may downlaod them from Penty's Fabulous Download Page Here or from the download link in the header.

• 1 month later...

This map is VERY cool! Here is a description:

A sandstorm has covered the desert, obscuring its many secrets... The bases of two warring factions reside in the South-Eastern and South-Western regions of the vast desert. The Oasis in the center of the Wastes has miraculous healing properties. Special runes in the Western and Eastern regions call on the power of the Gods themselves to provide protection against foes. The far Northern temple holds great rewards for those who are worthy.

Summary of Major Features

TrickTrap Temple: Traps and spike pits guard the greatest weapons on the map. (Pedestrian-only area)

Underground people mover: Get from the bottom of the map to the top of the map faster than any other vehicle (Peds-only area)

Player Controlled Node-Shields: Buttons at Node 1 and 9. As long as the player stands on the trigger, the shield will be up - however, the player is completely vulnerable while standing on the trigger.

Healing Oasis: Anything within the water's range is healed 10 points per second (Anything==Friendlies, Enemies, Small Vehicles)

7 Link Setups in addition to the Default setup (about 14 nodes total on the map for extra customization)

You can find it at unrealplayground. Here is a link to the map--it's located about halfway down the page:

http://unrealplayground.com/maps.php?offse...=ut2k4&type=ons

Not sure if the link will work because I was logged in to the website when I copied the URL. If it doesn't, it's on the second page of ONS maps at Unrealplayground.

-Kor

Ha guys I was playing on a server today and they had some custom maps that they made that were just based on vehicles, Played a manta map called AS-UED-Canyonrun[Mantis]-medium version, they also had a hard version and a easy version of the same map. I can see this really improving mantis skills, Also had maps just based on scorpions and hellbenders....I found there sitePractice maps but all I see is a map pack that they offer. I was wondering if we could get some of these practice maps put on mantis so we can use them to improve some skills but with out bots then it really wouldnt work to our advantage and there really not maps that should be placed on cuffo in my opion but then again they are AS maps.

That sounds pretty cool. A great idea for improving specific vehicle skills for a specific map. A vehicle mode for each map that we play frequently to get better at moving around the map, etc.

Sweet idea!

-Kor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...