Wanna buy my car?

gOOters

Heehee. I think I want something more practical anyhow. Thoughts on an SUV guys? I dont want a gas guzzler (although I do love them). I want the ability to have 4WD and haul jet skis or something.

Right now I am leaning heavily towards a 2003 4Runner SR5 4x4.

(edited)

Don't do it goot. You will desperatly miss your manual tranny and little sports cars handling and acceleration. You will then by a sportbike. Next, the realization that your lug on 4 wheels is slow, big, clumsy, and awkward (like a 12 year old kid awkward) will hit you. Then you will remember that's why you now have a sportsbike... ;):D It happens to the best of us... :boing:

By the way - 0-60 in nothing flat may cause :wub: and :hug: And thats when you realize you are in a residential area and need to slow your butt down. :wavey:

Edited by General J

lol J. An R6 or Gixxer 600 is definately in my future. Meanwhile, I am jealous of you.

Yeah Bugs, the Pilots are very nice...I am actually considering a 4WD Pilot. They are surprisingly large on the inside too. More inside cargo space than a Tahoe!

The only thin is Pilots look kinda family-ish, I think the 4Runner looks a little more sporty.

Start out with a carbed 600 or 500cc bike goot. Don't make the mistake of buying a fuel injected 600cc racebuilt bike for your first one. You will screw up, and the new bikes are very unforgiving in the throttle department. Instant power + small twist of the wrist = you on your donkey. ;) The new R6 reach WOT at a 1/4 twist of the grip. That's just crazy to me. You should have some room to accidentally twist. But, if you want a fast bike... Wait a few months for the 05 Suzuki GSX-R 600. Newly styled fairings make it look more like the Gixxer liter bike. And it is the lightest, right under the Kawasaki Ninja zx6rr. Each way 354 and 355 respectively. Only about 50 lbs. more than my little 250... :o

Also if you really want a 4-wheel drive vehicle, go for it! I know you used to love your truck. But if you want kick-donkey good looks to go with your kick-donkey looking and moving bike... Go for a Scion xB - color = Onyx Pearl or Cloud Metallic.. 19 in. TRD Sports wheels and pirelli p zero tires. Or just get the base model and stick your own 19's on. 5% tint all the way around. :D Saw one of these the other day. I was about to drool. Toyota is one smart cookie for making these customizable cars.