I got a motorcycle

NOFX

ooohhh yea, thats right, I finally got one...

gotta 95 ninja 250 just like yours J, except its gotta new piant job, all black. I dont have good any pics, cuz its not in my hands yet, but im going to pick it up on Tuesday.

00431039107.jpg

Im so stoked, I got it for a 1000 bucks, hope i learn to ride well on this biznitch. Ill post some better pics after I get it back to my house.

Nice! You will not be let down by the 250! trust me! Take the MSF Course nearest you to learn. It will pay off. Be careful and always wear your gear! My summer gear consists of Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh overpants, Harddrive textile jacket, Reactor boots, and my HJC helmet for now. Will eventually switch to my Shoei Helmet. And as it gets colder, I may switch over to my Kawasaki jacket, but man is that thing bulky!

I like the look of the stripped wheels. Stock are painted black, but the polished look is better imho. I dunno if I want to completely strip mine or just do the outer part of the rim. Check out that look.

Here's a great site NOFX. My name on the board is StLDreamin. Ninja 250 Rider's Club! Welcome aboard!