CS Source video

san`

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guests
cheese and wine. mmmmm :)

i like cs now better then before, thats just me though. I wouldn't mind bunny hopping coming back, but thats about it...

shots not registering has been an issue for years, nothing new. although i personally don't have a problem with shots not registering... i think thats more a user end thing, i put it on someones head and shoot and they die...

interp is nothing new either. this was an issue long ago.

people complaining of updates is not new either. People complained before Steam took over, and still complain. Probably the same people.

They haven't changed the game all that much really. Its still the same. If it really urk's you this bad play sumtin else. :rolleyes: or take a break. I took atleast a year of no cs, maybe more and came back to it and didn't loose any skill over that much time. Its the same game.

OH NO ! i cant break a box that i could 5 years ago !.... please.

and FPS is taking a hit ? whats it matter if your FPS drop down to 200 from 300 ? rofl, cs is so not harsh on hardware....

/rant

I could go into a server (espeacilly a pub) screw around with an AWP and make it blatantly obvious how many shots don't register, maybe I'll do that one day before school starts up again...

I don't understand how something being "nothing new" makes it not an issue. Something like shots registering and interp isn't going to get complaints from anyone that has played the game for more than 5 minutes, and if Valve did any type of market research they would realize this..

Why do you think so many people are complaining? Maybe because Valve is constantly making the updates "new-user" friendly? I wonder why someone would be angry at the skill gap being closed, what an outrageous demand!

You took a year of no CS, congratulations, good for you. If you have to take a long break from a game to make it more enjoyable and are recommending others to do that, there's probally a problem with it.

They did change the gameplay on the map, they made the window on nuke pratically unuseable, and made it (somewhat) harder for a pushing CT in the radio room.

You obviously have never had to record a demo for a match either, why do you think so many people were witching the second steam came out? It had memory loss problems once you started to record, which is mandatory for CAL and took months to fix.

Valve is just a company that is out to make a quick buck, they have no customer loyality, and they better not screw CS:S up..

/rant #2

cheese and wine. mmmmm  :)

i like cs now better then before, thats just me though. I wouldn't mind bunny hopping coming back, but thats about it...

shots not registering has been an issue for years, nothing new. although i personally don't have a problem with shots not registering... i think thats more a user end thing, i put it on someones head and shoot and they die...

interp is nothing new either. this was an issue long ago.

people complaining of updates is not new either. People complained before Steam took over, and still complain. Probably the same people.

They haven't changed the game all that much really. Its still the same. If it really urk's you this bad play sumtin else.  :rolleyes: or take a break. I took atleast a year of no cs, maybe more and came back to it and didn't loose any skill over that much time. Its the same game.

OH NO ! i cant break a box that i could 5 years ago !.... please.

and FPS is taking a hit ? whats it matter if your FPS drop down to 200 from 300 ? rofl, cs is so not harsh on hardware....

/rant

I could go into a server (espeacilly a pub) screw around with an AWP and make it blatantly obvious how many shots don't register, maybe I'll do that one day before school starts up again...

I don't understand how something being "nothing new" makes it not an issue. Something like shots registering and interp isn't going to get complaints from anyone that has played the game for more than 5 minutes, and if Valve did any type of market research they would realize this..

Why do you think so many people are complaining? Maybe because Valve is constantly making the updates "new-user" friendly? I wonder why someone would be angry at the skill gap being closed, what an outrageous demand!

You took a year of no CS, congratulations, good for you. If you have to take a long break from a game to make it more enjoyable and are recommending others to do that, there's probally a problem with it.

They did change the gameplay on the map, they made the window on nuke pratically unuseable, and made it (somewhat) harder for a pushing CT in the radio room.

You obviously have never had to record a demo for a match either, why do you think so many people were witching the second steam came out? It had memory loss problems once you started to record, which is mandatory for CAL and took months to fix.

Valve is just a company that is out to make a quick buck, they have no customer loyality, and they better not screw CS:S up..

/rant #2

heh, guest. It's the people that take the game so seriously and get so into it with competitivness like you that i think need a break. Counterstrike isn't life, its only a game and shouldn't need people to dweel on the little things like this.

I played the game from beta up to the end of 1.5 when steam came in. The skill gap is not being diminished, the window on nuke is playable, and competitive play is for people with too much free time.

Something like shots registering and interp isn't going to get complaints from anyone that has played the game for more than 5 minutes.

I wish this were true.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

See my thread below this one (ATT). The CS:Source beta was delayed.