I'm Stuck!

Fatty

The part of the mission: Looking for personel elevator to Alpha level 2

Where I'm stuck: Hydrocon Control

stuck2.jpg

I can't get through the door. Been pretty much all the way back, but can't find PDAs for either of these two guys.

stuck1.jpg

Any thoughts?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Haven't gotten there yet. Maybe tonight I will and can answer your question is another doesn't already do so.

i'm way past that. Just keep running around, you will end up where you need to be :P

if a room doesn't have monsters trying to kill you, you have already been there. Theres a few places where you need to find a latter thats really really hard to see.

good luck

GC Founder
Haven't gotten there yet.  Maybe tonight I will and can answer your question is another doesn't already do so.

Thanks! Just do me a favor and note those names and kinda look for em as you find PDAs.

Yup, that's all I can do is run around. I did this level bassackwards....instead of going right, I went left, and sprinted through the fire when I didn't have to... :rolleyes: dunno why.

Fat, I dont remeber precisly but there is a ladder somewhere near there...it will lead u directly to the body of Mr.Lipsitz with his PDA...

PS: I beleive taht ladder is hidden from view too, so make sure u peek around the corners

GC Founder

DONT READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS PART YET

LMAO, above there I got sppooked a blew that scientist away when i startled him...lmao! rat a tat tat and he was down for saying "whoa"