2 Steam Accounts on same PC

Lunk

Is it possible to create 2 steam accounts on the same pc?

I want to be able to dl HL2 for free since I've got the coupon from ATI. But to do that you need to dl all the old games such as TF, HL and so on. I've already got a key for these games. So I can't use the key that I got from ATI. Anyone have ideas or suggestions?

it should be possible and without having to "redownload" everything to a new directory too. I know that on my laptop, both Tyranus and I used it and it used the same game files for both I believe.

Didn't see your AIM online Lunk. I am dweezil777.

Yes, you can have 2 accounts on the same machine, as long as you use different emails. Also, I believe you do have to do the necessary updates per game, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

You can have two accounts but you can put them on the same account without remembering two different emails and passwords. You do not need to redownload. It will offer you to download those and you can opt out.

Lunk try to going to "browse games" and then click on "register a product I already own".

I did the above. It doesn't look like it changed anything so far. Not sure if the HL2 icon should be in there. But, when I finished doing it, it said that I had sucessfully registered my cd key. So, I'll take that as it worked.