which would u go with?

Dennis

I'm going to have to say neither.

The FX series is one of the worst set of cards NVidia has ever put out plus its PCI.

I'll just assume the x300 isn't a good card when the quality of cards out now is pretty good and afordable on a mid/high level card.

What are you looking at these for? Laptop? If its for a laptop I'd say get the ATI 9700 Mobility 128meg card. I believe its the best on the market as far as video for laptops.

well i have the 300 in my comp now it came with it and to let u guys know i get 100 fps in CS and DOD and i get 60 fps in CS:S. the reason being i only have pci slots no agp. but hey i got the comp free from dell. and the reason i ask this is cuz i want to get the card from them since i have an account with them also. and the 5200 is the only pci they have thats 256mb.

Specs:

P4 3ghz with HT

1gig or ram

radeon x300 se 128mb

145 gig hard drive

so anyway im at work and your prob right about that but anyway.....with having those i should beable to get a good card right? and what is teh difference between pci x1 and pci x16? is one better?

16 is better but I don't know if it really matters for the first generation PCI-E cards. I know one of the others will chip in here soon with more details. I have been sorely out of the loop on hardware for a while.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

PCI x16 is more like what the AGP is to the PCI slot. You want PCI x16.