DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!

Chaos UT

Chaos UT started back with the original Unreal Tournament. It was so good that Epic included it in the Game of the Year Edition. And Chaos UT continues with it's latest release for Unreal Tournament 2004. I'll write a full review of it later, but for right now, freaking download it people. I haven't had this much fun since CS was going full swing! There's melee combat with bastard swords, maces, battle axes, war hammers, katanas and more. Or there's normal UT play with some new weapons, like the crossbow, flame thrower type thing, seeker mines (that tell you that they're going to come get you), and others. There's standard deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, assault, and I think even onslaught. Here's a few pics I took this last three hours that I've been playing.

CUTscore.jpg

CUTdaggers.jpg

CUTfight.jpg

CUTvictory.jpg

CUTheadshot.jpg

CUTmines.jpg

yes, unfortunatly melee weapons are 3rd person only. but you get used to it pretty quick. the big problem is online play, there's servers, but no people. all the servers were empty, though that could be because it was 4 in the morning. We've got to get a bunch of people online and playing a big melee game :) . Be sure to go into settings and select a melee weapon before playing. I prefer the daggers or the warhammer.

yeah, the mines are great. they sing little songs, and taunt you as they're coming after you. they kinda sound like alvin and the chipmunks.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I'll do it. Lets get something set up.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Unable to find anymore than like 5 total Chaos servers. That is terrible. Looks cool but no place to play.