Torque

soul .gc

I wasn't sure what type of movie I wanted to watch. Then I saw that Monet Mazur was in Torque so I got it since she is pretty hot and hopefully worth the time.

This movie stars Ice Cube, Monet and some other guys. It actually started out pretty good. The bike scenes were very nice and the fight scenes were also pretty good. The girls were sexy and the testosterone levels were up.

Then they get a bit...well, Hokey is the best work for it. First they take these sweet crotch-rocket bikes through a bunch of sand trails at 80-100mph. Then later on they race through trees at the same speeds over branches and crap then to really top it off they jump two bikes on top of a moving train.

Well I was chuckling at all of that and the ensuing scenes. Then it picked up a bit again and I got interested. Then the final chase scene was WAY out of control and even worse than the train scene. And the girls fighting it out was almost as bad.

If you are looking for a good biker movie that has some good moments and some really hokey parts then this is the ticket...and some hot chicks.

I gave it a 74/100.

• 1 month later...