ET on Ante

Crowbar

As soon as yermother can get around to it, Enemy Territory will be running on Ante. The game is totally free. This in no way means that it is a sub-par game. It was in development by a professional team to become the expansion for Return to Castle Wolfenstien. However, ID Software scrapped the title (probably in favour of Doom 3) and released the finished multiplayer as a free standalone game. You DO NOT need Return to Castle Wolfenstien to play ET. Simply download and install the client, patch it once, and you're ready to go.

ET is pretty much your standard class-based World War II first person shooter. Much like Call of Duty. A few maps have vehicles, however they move along a specified path and cannot be driven, only manned. Maps are small fairly small each with multiple objectives to complete before victory can be achieved. Gameplay is fast paced with short respawn times in between. I will be attempting to populate Ante during the weeks ahead, if any of you would like to help me, and get to experiance this great game at the same time, download the game and come join me.

ET Windows Client - 257 MB

ET Windows patch - 3 MB

For Linux client and other downloads: ET main site