Cuffo problems

Crowbar

Noticed a couple problems playing on Cuffo today.

1. on the assault map AS-Mothership, players cannot enter the spaceships. No clue why this is, but I know the map worked fine on other servers. Players would run to the ships and press "e" and be teleported into the launch tube, but there would be no ship. Manning the turrets worked, but not the ships. I assume the attackers had a similar problem, since none of them were anywhere to be found.

2. Team Deathmatch is enabled for voting, but there are no maps in the list.

Along with that I have one request. Can we add standard deathmatch to Cuffo. I thought it was on there, but it's not. Team deathmatch is fun, but when the server's full of bots, I'd like to be able to just play deathmatch. Also, can we add a timelimit to all game types? We played a game of CTF that lasted waaaayyyy to long, and another of Bombing Run that also lasted waaayyy to long.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bringing this back to the admin's attention:

TDM is available as a gametype in the map voting, but there are no maps listed. Players must type in a map name through UTComp to switch to Deathmatch maps. Once the server is switched to the Deathmatch map, it will not change maps until another one is voted. Time runs out, and it goes to Overtime.

I'd really like to have this fixed, as I've had a decent game going with the server on TDM. Got 5 or 6 players in there today on DM-Inferno.

Also, do we have the DM maps from the Community Bonus Pack 2 on there? If not, could we add them please?