YOSEMITE NTNL PARK

auggybendoggy

Ok guys,

me and wifee just got back from staying out at Tuealome meadows

in Yosemite. Man that park rocks. The only bummer is that we had no lic. for fishing and more than that we had no poles.

I am def going there more often.

Were planning in 3 years to get a cabin in fish lake utah...that place rocks too.

but anyhow, if anyone comes to califnornia, def. go see the falls and hike up DOME rock of Yos. It's sooo killer.

Aug

I live 30mins from UVA, the area here is beautiful in all the seasons. I think having mountains in the disance in every direction really add's the air around here. The many many caverns to visit are awesome, and Luray :o you saw natural bridge ?

Never seen Yosimite though, got any pics Auggy ?

• 4 weeks later...

I live right in the middle of the blue ridge mountains. Nice place, but boring if you have always lived here. My dad and I went to Yosimite when I was in 7th grade or so. It was awesome. We drove around the US for 3-4 weeks in a van stopping at all the national parks. Yosimite was defintely one of the best ones. Only place I liked better was Olympic National Park in Washington state. home of the only rainforest in the US. Most people dont even know we have a rain forest.

washington??? No wonder I loved that state so much. I want to move there cause it was so beautiful. Blew me away. Oregons pretty nice with multanomah falls and places like that.

No I didn't take a camera cause we only live about 8 hrs from yos.

But I've got some others from winter trip we took about 4 years ago.

that was at the village and we hadnt been there since so I forget how fun it is to fish and camp in the mountains. You know break out the frying pan and make some bacon and eggs in the COLD morning....thats soooo fun.

If I go to washington I will DEF visit the rainforest. That sounds absolutley great. Man o man washinton is good stuff. Right near the AWSOME ALASKA!!!! everyone who's been to alaska has told me how great that place is. I want away from L.A.

Auggy