Advice?

DIN0

Hey I just got my first car. 2001 Honda Civic Coupe. I was just wondering if you guyz can help me with the upgrades I want to do on it, and what is good and what isn't. In a week or two I will be getting window tints, and I was wondering what is the difference with seemed and seemless tints. Second, I was wondering what is a good head unit to get for my sound system ( I plan on getting the sound system within the next year, however I do not have the money right now for the whole system, but only for the head unit). And finally, do you guyz think that 17" Motegi MR7's would look nice on this car, and what type would look the best (ex. Gunmetal, silver etc.).

Thank You all for your time.

Actually I am old school and never moditfy from factory just for the reason when I go to sell all I got to do is look in the kelly blue book and wham thats what it is worth. When you add all other things it takes the value away from serious buyers or car dealers.

If you get rims, you should get the car lowered too. I think it makes any car w/ rims look 1000000000000x better. Also, if you get you car lowered, be sure to fork over the extra dough to get a camber kit installed. I didn't, and I have to buy new tires every year (in fact, the ones I have on now are darn near bald on the inside).

what kind of car do you have?  because the only thing that should need camber kits are trucks when they are lowered/bagged/bodydropped.  there should be no need for the camber kit unless you tuck under.

a dropped 350z needs a camber adjustment. It will go negative by a couple of degrees for a 1" drop.

a dropped 350z needs a camber adjustment. It will go negative by a couple of degrees for a 1" drop.

i am staring at my step dad's 350 right now ... it got a one inch drop. he has no camber kit. plus he has the polished 18's. they might even b 19's i have to go measure. but i am staring at one right now ... i am on a laptop lol.

i am staring at my step dad's 350 right now ... it got a one inch drop.  he has no camber kit.  plus he has the polished 18's.  they might even b 19's i have to go measure.  but i am staring at one right now ... i am on a laptop lol.

and? it has negative camber right? BTW, a little neg camber is not bad, and can help performance I think, but it wears the tires faster.

oh i know it isnt bad ... its just that doesn't really make sense that it would have some neg camber ..... it might be like a mm off but i am talking about crazy camber as in like more than 3 inches...