sontek and cybercruz

Sgt.St3d4nk0

I wasnt gonna post anything about this but since some others have posted, i feel the need to add my point of view.Sontek and cybercruz quit MwR.Apparently after i wouldnt allow sontek to play vs DOH a few weeks ago.Basically MwR have been posting on our forums to sign up for matches.This is how i determine the lineup and who needs to come to practices to go over strats etc.Well anyone can goto our old forums and see who posted for the match and the lineup i posted here http://pub95.ezboard.com/fmidwestrollers17...topicID=6.topic

Now after having practices friday staturday and sunday ...going over strats with the lineup.On monday the day of the match cybercruz signed up for the match and sontek got on our server like 4 hours early or so giving out strats and saying hes playing and he called it etc.I responded by telling him hes not playing ,we had the lineup and was working on strats already.I dont know about you but your not gonna show up the day of the match ,never coming to practice or even signing up.And then you want to play in the match, and give out strats.I think it only confused us more actually.

I kicked him cause i said stop talking about it and he kept arguing and complaining ,it was close to match time with DOH and i wanted to go over strats with the people who were gonna play. After a few words back and forth he started taking the MwR tag off and back on then off, and im not sure about you but its like he was threatening to quit, well it will be similar to the match with S!d or TF when he wanted a round to go over ct strats at halftime and i said no and he said then hes quiting the match. So i see what hes done,and if you want the log of the other night im sure i have it ,just post here on how i can get it,and ill get the log.

BTW i didnt treat anyone like @#$%.I did what i did cause i was pushed to do it.The people playing needed to go over strats and practice and he was not helping by being there complaining.

BTW im sorry you quit , but it shows your maturity.

You are absolutely correct that teams go through a "growing" period. This period can consist of highs and lows and soem trial and error. Some ppl just don't mesh well with others. That's just the nature of human beings and society. Anyways, follow my recruiting guide and I think the trial and error portion will be a little less painful.

:P

It seems that Cyber and sontek just weren't meant to be with you guys. I think their gaming mentality differs from a lot of us. Not to label them "bad", but to say that they come off as having different goals and different outlooks.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

'Setting the record straight'

Anyone who sits there sifting through all the posts kruz made yesterday will find a lot of not-so-good things said about certain members of MwR. This post was probably for anyone who actually took anything he said seriously.

We've had our share of things like this too, Rollers. Its rough, but you get used to it eventually.

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

Ok guys... I have to put my side of the story in here...

It only seems fair right? Ok

Uber... first... shut your mouth... the only reason you are posting here is because you and I got in a scruff over something on a totally different forum yesterday which I apologized for..... I have not said anything mean towards any clan member in MwR. AT ALL. When mack said "you quit eh?" meaning I got cut, I simply explained that I did quit. So that is that.. I have nothing against any mwr member at all so please stop sturring poop up!

Ok... St3d, I respect your post of clearing things up. You are the clan leader and you did put up the forums for sign-ups. I did reply to them (read the link) and just insisted that we might want to check out the strats. I was totally fine with that.

About quitting:

What happened is I hadn't been able to make it to all of the practices and things for various reasons. I knew the fact that I wanted to play in the mcc match. So 3 weeks before the match, sontek said that he had godlike strats for the nuke match. That he was going to sit out the match before the nuke match(which he did) and he might be on dial-up for a while... but he wanted to play the nuke match... he would make sure that he had cable for the match. Well, the day before the match, we all went into the server (-sontek because he got his internet taken away) and went over strats. I went over some of the strats, and the next day, (the day of the match) sontek got on cable with all of the strats we needed. I posted in the forum that I didn't sighn up so I was willing to sit. All good right... people were talking that MwR wasnt prepared for the match, so I posted again saying that we should go over sonteks strats. Well, noone responded and the match went on and sontek said that he talked about playing and they said "Well, we should put in other people" and things like that. Sontek and me decited that it might not work out with mwr and us. So we decited to quit and spend all of our time on the homobears. No problems, no dilemas, no conflict. Simple as that.

When I came back to doh and mmmmm about a week ago, people asked me why I wasn't wearing the mwr tag. I said I quit. Then an mwr member said "you quit? lol... you were cut".

Then I came into the forums and mack said the same thing. I don't have nothing against mack, and I even posted something in his favor afterwards when he had a forum tangle with some girl. I think mack is a very good cs player and is funny as well. Ubern00b got all tinkled off at my post cuz it talked about something that was way back in the post, so I deleted it.

Basically what I am trying to say here is:

1) I think MwR and ALL its members are good, talented people (get it?... talent... the member.... rofl... anyways)and I have nothing against the clan whatsoever. I would just assume drop it all together. I like mwr and hope they take mcc this year.

2)I have said nothing negative against mwr members unless they said something negative first... I do believe I posted something funny in respect towards all of macks Im 7 comments. Like I thought it was funny.

3)I still talk to most all of the mwr members (talent, col, ect.)

4)I have apologized to col for the situation in general.

5)Im sorry it didn't work out.

6)I still have all of the MwR stuff for the website, avis, and all of that if the clan still wants any of it.

7)All I want is to go into Mmmm now that I am unbanned, and play cs without all of this poop coming back up.

8)My maturity is not as low as you think because I have explained, apologized and rexplained the whole situation to everyone 1000 times in hopes of resolution.

So I hope you all don't think I am a total a$$hole still because I am trying and trying to fix this.

I wish you would have come and talked to me first too sted because the only ones opinion on the situation that i didn't know was yours.

and it is cyberkruz... not cybercruz ;)

thank you

and have a good night

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

And uber... I just went and counted all the posts I made that have to do with mwr

there is 1 in my post about getting banned from the cage

talked about mack being 7

theres one in the post about best cs player

talked about my quit from mwr... nothing offencive

and the last one sticking up for mack

*shrugs* Im a bastard

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Would ya let it die already? You're essentially arguing with yourself. <_<

I didn't mean that post as an attack on you. You just took it the wrong way. But you and a few MwR guys were going back and forth about this, and if that kind of thing was happening in my clan, I'd want to explain the situation in the most mature manner possible. MwR is our partner clan, we help em every week by offering to let them test map strats on us for MCC. So naturally, I feel necessary to watch their backs. Now please, for the sake of all thats good, kruz.. drop it. No one wants to read this. :unsure:

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

And I felt it nessisarry to watch my back. I don't want the doh/mmmm community to look at me as an a$$, just because of my leaving mwr. I felt it nessisarry that everyone hear both sides of the story... I understand your clans relationship towards mwr(:-D I was in it).

I declare: This be the last post about the mwr/me and sontek thing by anyone

and uber? I think you and me have had battles of words on the mmmm forums. Can we (personally) put all of that aside now?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Killer, just to answer your questions: I'm recently graduated, and also recently laid off from my job (bloody economy.) But I visit the boards as much as possible. =B

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

This seafood restaurant called Newick's. Its right here in town. All the people that had been there the least amount of time got laid off. I'd been there just over a year, but some of those guys have been there since the place opened. Seniority rules.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Thats life, man. And it goes on. I hated that place anyway, cramped my style. And my feet! (ouch!) And besides, its about time I left this stupid state and moved on with my life.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

There are other people in mwr than me!!! :ph34r:

why wasnt i told?? :angry:

everyone go see friday after next!!!

its not your booty its your beauty o0oo0o