lil' prob with SP2

BIGSHaW

Heya o mighty gurus!

I installed SP2 on my XP Pro couple of weeks ago, everything went fine except one little glitch that really reallly REALLY ANNOYS ME! :bang:

The thing is everytime I go to windows explorer and click on some video file, in the right hand side where the details are displayed, there is suppose to be a thumbnail from the first frame of that video....

Well, when I click on a video file my Explorer freezes and windows gives me error report form, after that I have to CTRL ALT DEL to close my frozen window... :twitch:

now not all vids are like that, some are totaly fine, but those are very very few...

That never happend with SP1 or at any other time b4, also I updated my media player from 9 to ver 10, still no luck.

Can you guyz help me out plz? Thanks! o0o

Edited by BIGSHaW

I installed sp2 a week ago and did a format within 2 days. It sucked, kept getting the little alert balloons when I wanted to download anything or use any type of ftp/telnet etc...

my conclusion:

sp2=for newbies :)

Edited by NOFX

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I avoided installing SP2 with my format this past weekend and just used autopatcher. Great program. www.autopatcher.com