Still playing 1.6?

urk?!?

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Servers are fairly nice, seemed to have good registry (yay for no random addons!). Also had a good atmosphere.

Only complaint.. why was everyones ping anywhere from 25-50 higher than normal on the Chicago one?

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Seems that was just a weird coincidence, as I went on again later and was back to normal ping.

Urk, will stats be updated weekly for prizes(which, yes I know are monthly)? Just curious being I had a 6:1 ratio earlier ;).

http://www.gotfrag.com/portal/servers/

Click on More statistics for full stats. You'll have to page thru, we haven't implemented a good search on it yet. Stats are updated after each map rotation on each server.

Ping-wise, the servers see a spike when alot of prime users try to connect to the same user at the same time (we need to auth them before we let them in). It's an issue we're working on, and should be resolved soon.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
http://www.gotfrag.com/portal/servers/

Click on More statistics for full stats. You'll have to page thru, we haven't implemented a good search on it yet. Stats are updated after each map rotation on each server.

Ping-wise, the servers see a spike when alot of prime users try to connect to the same user at the same time (we need to auth them before we let them in). It's an issue we're working on, and should be resolved soon.

Why is it only listing "Prime" users? Can't seem to find non-prime's, although I'm sure I read they'd be included.

Thanks for the info on Ping :].

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Ping issues should be fixed.

Stats for non-prime aren't showing up yet. I thought they were, but we're building a whole new stats page. In other words, want to see how you're doing? get Prime ;p

Aha, so it's a scam! ;)

Thanks again then :].

Yea, Jason has done a great job coding and getting everything up with the servers. Within the first couple of days, servers have been packed a lot. Nice to see them get a lot of use now.

Go gotfrag and Lee and Jason and Trevor =DD

Basic and Prime accounts are being listed now in the stats. Unfortunately, its still cumbersome to weed through it all. But your name should be there somewhere.

There are 10 servers to choose from now. If you can't find one near you, you'll have to move into North America somewhere ;p

TeK = da man. Lee said so himself.