Selling my copy

rackish

speaking of RTW

how far are you guys campaign wise?

Right now i have almost all of Europe conqured with the exception of sicily, Britian and umm what is now Russia. Its gettin hard. The greek are stubborn, uprising all the time. And the East isn't doing to good, i chose a poor strategy of divide and conquer when i should have just focused on one area at a time.

On top of that, Rome gave me an ultimatum. My faction leader had to commit suicide or i'd be excommunicated and become an enemy. So I just attacked Rome the next turn and took it over. Then i took out the Scipii by taking out their capital city, reducing their faction to rebelious states. Now all that is left of Mighty Rome is the Brutii who will learn the hard way. I have made a personal note to fight all the Brutii battles so i can inflict maximum casualties.

My conquest goes well.

I have set aside my conquest to explore the world of source. But expect to pick up the spear when I get a little extra time.

As far as my first campaign, it goes very slowly. I have conquered a major portion of Europe but the expansion is tough cause its spreading out pretty far. Just trying to build my main cities and setup an army producing state.

Same here X, just stated civil war too....BTW most of the Brutii armies w/o generals are easy pray for $ especially if ur popularity among ppl is good.

Also did u guyz know that u could:

- Transfer retinues from character to character?

- u can also recrouit bunch of peasants in some outback province and get them to you capital city and disband...they will increase population!!!