Glastonbury grieves

Barto

Sorry if this is a repeat post... i haven't checked through the topics.

On Friday night, a little after 9:00 PM, three seniors at Glastonbury High School: Wes Clark, Eric Mahoney and Dan Palmer, were killed in a head on collision that also claimed the life of a young man from Colchester, Connecticut. Eric, Dan and Wes were funny, good kids with ambitious plans for the future whose lives were snuffed out prematurely in a freak accident the likes of which our little town hasn't seen for decades.

I'd ask that you all hold Eric, Dan and Wes, their family and their friends, in your hearts and prayers in the coming weeks, which will surely be very difficult for all of us.

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

yes i new dan palmer from one of my freshmen classes. he was a great kid. only had 5 more months till he was done with school too. its a real shame and tragity. i shed a tear thinking about my life ending that way. it must be hard on his family. so treasure your life and what you got out of it and treasure those who love you. cause when you leave they hurt.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Very sorry to hear of this incident. My heart goes out to them and their loved ones.

A candle will be burning at my house for each one of them, their families, and friends for the rest of the week... may they all rest in peace.

Though they may be gone physically they will never be forgotten, they will be in our hearts, minds, and prayers forever.

Rest in peace Dan, Eric, and Wes

1985 - Dec, 6th 2002

yeah it was, but it was amazing to see.. all the people coming together.. random people giving hugs. No body was hateful today and it was beautiful.. towards the end of the day the hallways were less erie cause more people started to talk about memories.. the cafe was wonderful by 7th and 8th period, everyone was still upset about the loss of 3 students but they were playing guitars and drums and everyone was just kinda, together. There weren't any groups today, no preps, no punks, everyone was just one giant group. It was wonderful... its just sad that something so tragic has to make school be good like this. Out side in the parking lot where the 3 boys parked their cars there was an x-mas tree with notes on it, flowers, candles.. im not sure if any of you went out there, but it was so cozy. I was giving hugs to random people i didn't know, and i was getting them in return by people i didn't know. Today was full of pain but it was nice to see how much this school really cares about each other. People that didn't even know the boys were crying and writting RIP everywhere.. life wont be the same with out Eric, Dan, and Wes, but they will always be in our hearts. I just wish our everyone in our school would have a big heart like they did today.

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

i thought i could handle the school day and im sittin here, more and more angry that such an iccident happened, it makes me tear up every once in a while. i now cant hear Dan joking around 1 table away from me at lunch. makes me sad that it had to end that way for them. Dan was a great guy from what i new of him, made people laugh from any little thing.

-NeO

God I cant believe this...

My prayers and thoughts go out to their families. To those who knew Eric, Dan, and Wes I hope you are doing alright and if you need to talk look me up on AIM at CsLsGunman.

Rest in Piece Dan, Wes, and Eric.

Gunman

:(