Official Release Date!

chuckleslove

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Cool, on the 23rd Gives me just enough time (7-days) to finish HL2.

Cool, on the 23rd  Gives me just enough time (7-days) to finish HL2.

Sure for you but here is what I have:

Bought GTA: SA and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door this weekend

HL2 on the 16th

Metroid Prime 2 on the 17th

Prince of Persia and Jak 3 soon to follow

WoW on the 23rd. Im never gonna have enough time.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I was personally disappointed in the Metroid Prime games. Maybe I am old school but I think the game belongs in the 2d realm, and the same goes for Castlevania games. The version of the PlayStation of Castevania was one of the best if not the best of the series of all time (Dracula X never made it to the US which was made for the Turbo Duo. Been trying to get that for a long time... come on Kanomi)

I was personally disappointed in the Metroid Prime games.  Maybe I am old school but I think the game belongs in the 2d realm, and the same goes for Castlevania games.  The version of the PlayStation of Castevania was one of the best if not the best of the series of all time  (Dracula X never made it to the US which was made for the Turbo Duo.  Been trying to get that for a long time... come on Kanomi)

Symphony of the Night is indeed the best Castlevania in the US. The 3 for GBA are very pimp too. Metroid Prime was a really good game and I expect the sequel to be good too. I still think Super Metroid is the best but the 3D version was very good.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I guess I am just old school and prefer 2d games to stay that way if the formula isn't broken. I've never played any of the zelda 3d games. The SNES versions of Zelda and Metroid were the absolute best and the only reason I ever owned the SNES.

I guess I am just old school and prefer 2d games to stay that way if the formula isn't broken.  I've never played any of the zelda 3d games.  The SNES versions of Zelda and Metroid were the absolute best and the only reason I ever owned the SNES.

The 3d versions of Zelda are fantastic, some of the best console games ever.