I freaken know what I'm doing

Slaphappy

Don't get me wrong I like having a possie with me. Esp when they give me health and ammo. Thats great. But if one of thouse freaken little peeons tells me to reload my gun one more time I'm gonna go apenuts on them. Oh I am the mighty Free Man you'll all bow down and worship me...and tell me to reload my gun evey 5 seconds. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN YOU I'LL RELOAD WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY SO tinkle OFF.

On a side note I love this game

and just incase anyone doesn't ever read these I'll post it up

20041117l.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, I got a bit irritated with all the help getting in the way. Everytime I turn around to change directions I hear "Sorry let me get outta the way" or something along those lines. Just wanted to put a bullet between their eyes and put them outta their misery,

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
:lol:

Yeah, I got a bit irritated with all the help getting in the way. Everytime I turn around to change directions I hear "Sorry let me get outta the way" or something along those lines. Just wanted to put a bullet between their eyes and put them outta their misery,

You can't shoot your teamates I think. I know NPC's do nto get hurt like they do in HL1. Maybe you can nade em though.

they were soooo annoying. A nade would land at my feet, and they would shoud "get outa the way!!!" and i couldnt cause they would be blocking the door. BAM 75 damage..sigh

Eventually id just use "C" to direct them into the line of fire of snipers

Edited by Zeabos

they were soooo annoying. A nade would land at my feet, and they would shoud "get outa the way!!!" and i couldnt cause they would be blocking the door. BAM 75 damage..sigh

Eventually id just use "C" to direct them into the line of fire of snipers

Just use em like you did with the ant lions. You know you want to! "Oh look! A red trip laser for a mine! Go ant lions go!" :D I felt bad, I swear. ;)

Anyone stopped and listened to the t.v. clips? Creepy stuff!

Also, anyone notice the little hula girl figurine in the lab where the first teleporter is? YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT MOVE!!