Stats go Live

Fatty

GC Alumni

Thats more like it, 20th to 304th in 1 day.

Of course last night I died more than ever I think,It was so bad I had to quit, teams were stacked unbelievably, tkrs not gettin kicked, it was 12-0 before we even scraped out a win, 16-2 when I left. By time it was 6-0, all the t's were loaded with awps and we had mp5 and pistols,not much fun.

I know we are not playin for stats (good thing for me), but this kinda thing is what throws a wrench in the machine. I think 9 outta 12 t's had double digit kills, while our team had 1 person, the rest had no plan, just scattered and died. The bad part is that there were people who coulda helped this but did not, worst night playin so far.

And I for one REFUSE to switch to the good team to keep my #'s up.

(sorry that my ranting strayed off course a bit.)

Edited by clueless

I just checked out the stats page. Awesome!!! I also discoverd that according to the stats page, I have been killing Lunk more often than he kills me.

Wish the stats were being recorded before I had this cast on my wrist, I might be doing better, shucks.

See you all out there!!!

The direction this thread is going kinda proves my point and my concern, team play, and making the game fair and fun is quickly taking a back seat to stat "hoeing" as it was previously called. The team stacking is continuing for the most part, and now that there are stats involved, no one is willing to move to even it up as they would have a few days ago because they dont want to drop in the standings.

I gotta say, it hasnt been the same fun experience it was just a few days ago, could make a guy lose interest quickly.

Heck, i'm down to 443rd now, pretty soon i'll have to take the GC tag off in fear of embarrassing the community, but again, i'm not joining the strongest team just to get stats.

I'm with you there clueless. I much more prefer teamwork and strategy play to random run and gun (although that is fun occassionally too).

As I haven't played in months, I understand I have less room to speak, but I am torn on the issue of stats. Yes, I like the idea of being able to look at my stats and see what areas I need to work on. But I hate "stat wh0re's" who's main goal is to be #1 even at the expense of his/her team.

This post was not directed at anyone specifically, just a summation of what I have seen in my 6 years of CS playing.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I'm #2 =O.

Not sure how I'm so close to Jugger by rank, his numbers all out whore mine, /shrug. Guess it's because my teams win so much more often :].

Dweez.. I've never seen strats more than "stay back so the other teams rush" ... which isn't a strat at all ;).