Windex

i'm going to start work on some HL2 DM maps, post up some ideas, i should be able to import more logo's and stuff with source and prolly get the GC logo in the maps with little trouble

PS. Some of these maps are going toward the map contest!!!!! (hehe gotta put my skills to use and be known!)

This was in the other forum plz delete the one in chit chat, didn't know this forum was here...

how about a map built around a wide open central tower?

for some reason with deathmatch games I LOVE large open spaces and multi-level death...:)

if you've ever played Quake 2...the map Tokay's Towers (q2dm2) is an example of what I mean.....multiple levels with many ways to get around but a central open tower that can see to portions of each level.

If your gonna make a tower one with a big open space, put a trench about 20 feet out from the tower.. Maybe some bridges over the trench.. Just an idea.. :) Maybe even a secret tunnel from the trench to the basement of the tower..