Any thoughts on the Vince Carter Trade?

akaM2

On Fri December 17th the Nets acquired guard-forward Vince Carter from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for center Alonzo Mourning, center-forward Aaron Williams, forward Eric Williams and two first-round draft picks.

I myself feel that Toronto won this trade, the guys they got are not that good but those 2 first round draft picks are golden...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
On Fri December 17th the Nets acquired guard-forward Vince Carter from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for center Alonzo Mourning, center-forward Aaron Williams, forward Eric Williams and two first-round draft picks.

I myself feel that Toronto won this trade, the guys they got are not that good but those 2 first round draft picks are golden...

Toronto wins, because Carter is the biggest cry-baby in all of sports. The guy is a dressing room cancer. He's got all the talent in the world, but he's an absolute cancer.

I am with you on this PDO. As a Toronto fan, I enjoyed the few times that Vince actually played. We called him the the "Glass" man for good reason; he was always getting broken. How many games has he missed for "food poisoning, pulled tendons, sore groin muscle etc.

We had to put up with his very overbearing and demanding mother. She required two reserved parking spots for herself alone just in case she wanted a friend to watch the game, just nuts. She had to personally check and edit any information that the Raptors released about Vince, be on hand to edit any and all interviews etc.

New Jersey, I hope Vince contributes, he is actually amazing to watch when he shows up to play.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
yeah I'm actually kinda glad he didn't get picked up by my Knicks.

Why is Zo' part of the deal, lol?  He cant even play ball anymore.  :unsure:

Cap Reasons.

Word is Toronto is going to flip him to someone in the next few days.

i never liked Carter...I tell you with these sports teams Especially the Raptors. Everyone favours the new guy. It was carter up to now, before that it was bah i can't even remember who it was...internet isn't helping either

they are come and go players... Just like the Leafs

Potvin was the big thing till CuJo came.....

Cujo was the big thing till Belfour came

Carter was sick of wearing purple jerseys, and his teamates were not helping him anymore because of the allagations.

I think both teams thought a trade would help. And i think both players will be better off.