Koenigsegg

Fatty

So anyways, at a birthday party for a friend's little girl, talking to a guy who's going owns one of these in Floriday. He shows me the promotional video, etc, and the pictures of the shop he's opening locally.

Yada yada, then he says, wait until you drive one of these!

http://www.koenigsegg.com/

I just want to insure the people that buy them from him, I'm sure the premium is nice!

The clip he showed me was his actual car...gonna download it and see if it was the same video he showed me there (the big 88 mb one)

um...really?

The Koenigsegg is arguably the greatest sports-supercar ever made. Koenigsegg started with that goal in mind, and he is an amazing engineer. And they dont come cheap either.

They are comparable to the Ferrari Enzo, McLaren F1, Saleen S7 and other million dollar cars. Just as fast too.

Thats pretty cool Fat. A VERY rare car. Makes me wonder what else this guy has in his stable?

btw, did you get into the insurance biz or something?

Hmm.. 20 year old, soon to be married, Koenigsegg... Yeah, my insurance would be more than my current income! :freak: I think I could live in a card board box for awhile, as long as the car was in a garage :D

Seriously though, that is a nice car! Wish they would take the 3-pod headlights from the 2001 model and mix it with the 2002-2003 model. Although, at that much money, I am sure they would custom build it for you. And the one piece headlights give the car a very evil smile.

More in my future price range would be the BMW M6. But I would have no complaints taking that beast out either.

When are you planning your trip to Florida Fatty? ;)