Here's some excitement, InSaNiTy

Guest jdc

Guest jdc
Guest jdc
Guest jdc
Guests

Gibberish!? After all my planning and composition!? :angry:

I had more arguments, but there's really no sense in beating a dead horse, unless, of course, there are any other points you would like to debate? School's out for now, so I should have plenty of time to formulate page long essays. Unfortunately, winter break means coming home (unfortunately?) and finding that maybe internet connections in the real world are a bit "less capable" than the fat pipes at school. Hopefully I successfully defended myself, and I definitely hope to be back playing again, if not during break, then after school restarts.

ya know, whenever we get someone good, ooo he must be a hacker, Im not saying we suck or anything. But the people in the community would be no match to some cal-t clans. Im not saying we suck and il even admit i suck its just we really need to lay of the pointing fingers here. Their is n00bs who i gaurentee they think m0ss or slinky h4x. But we know them and KNOW they dont hack. This can basically be the same situation. So he got lucky a few times on the demo, i get lucky all the time, thats the only way i ever kill anyone :). In my opinion let him go, but im just a killer. n0b0dy listens to me :( See ya everyone bye.

I watched demo and saw nothing unusual about his play...he even had a couple bad misses...lol

BTW you can hear the guy moving ,and jdc's reaction to it(as far as shootin at him thru the wall),was quite normal...

And id like to point out i shoot at walls lots of times if i think your back there.And ive shoot quickfoot thru the double doors on aztec right thru the head.

suspicious....maybe

Hope to see ya back soon jdc

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think that recently, the criteria for being called a haxor has been extremely reduced.. my brother's been accused of hacking before. Case closed.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

i got called a h4x0r the other day. I shot 3 guys through the door with a scout, just shot and killed them (obvious spot). And then I got Bugs through the door with a scout and it was a hs. Then i was banned for 6 years.