New Graphics Card

Dennis

you know what i dont even know how much i paid for it. i got it from dell since i have an account with them and had them special order it for me since you cant get it through their regulare sales department.

Wow man!! Thats more than id pay for a new pc.. Gosh im afraid to tell my wife when i want to spend $100 bucks on my machine, but she has no problem spending whatever she wants.. I make enough money to support my wife and 3 kids, without the wife having to get a job, but my gosh.. Well if i were single id have the kick arse machine, and probably taken over the world by now..

So is dell gonna bill you the entire amount? Or is it like a Dell credit card?? Cause the business i own has an account with Dell, but i wouldnt want to pay their prices.. Although the company got 2 awsome Dell pc's for 300 bucks each..

Edited by Batman

I heard one bad thing about it, 700 BUCKS!! Holy crap mister moneybags!

It should be a sweet card, I use an X800XT PE and it does everything I need it to, so I'm sure youll be happy.

The best thing about ATI is the support, I originally bought the X800 pro, but it was defective out of the box, and for my trouble, they sent me the XT PE at no extra charge, even shipped it before they got mine back, awesome people.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

They are basically replacements for the current X800 XT and XT PE cards. They are slightly faster and made slightly different to avoid the availibilty problems with this current generation. If you already have an XT PE or X800 Pro, there is no sense in buying these new ones. Wait for the R520 core which will support SM3 and whatever else.