I'm sorry but, I hate the plugins...

Hitman

Here are some of the reasons why the plugins are not a good addition:

I spawn, buy an awp then it throws it out of my hand saying that too many teammates have an awp. This is a noble idea, but now I have no money left over to buy a different gun, or I have to sit in the spawn looking at a wall continuously picking up an awp until a teammate with one dies.

The whole nuke thing... It was funny the first couple times I saw it, but it's getting annoying when I have to die and lose my gun just because of a random chance that someone else gets a nuke.

Also the kamikaze thing, when a teammate gets that during the freezetime after a rollthedice and I'm next to him or her, I die. Again this is more pointless killing of people who don't deserve to die.

This is just my opinion, and I don't even know if you people planned on making the plugins permanent, but please for the love of all that is sacred, take them off!

...My 1/50th of $1.00

-Slinky

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The solution to the first problem: Don't buy an awp. Seriously..

The other day, I was playing, and it was about three rounds before Aztec became Awpfest. All_Killer can back me up on this one. Its no fun for the Ts when everyone on the CT side buys an awp on Aztec. There's really nothing you can do. It ruins the spirit of the game, in my opinion. I know some people really like to awp, but it gets out of hand. I go water- I get awped. I go bridge- I get awped. I go doors- what a shock, I get awped. No one wants to play against that.

Sorry this effected you in a negative way, but it kind of keeps the awping honest. And I know you're good with other guns, Slink...

THE PLUGINS ARE TRIALS AND ARE NOT GOING TO BE USED ALL THE TIME TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY WE INSTALLED THEM THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT NORMALLY I WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES BUT RIGHT NOW I JUST DON'T CARE THE FUN PLUGINS ARE MEANT FOR FUN AND YOU HAVE TO TEST THEM SOMETIME DID I MENTION TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY THERE WERE ON WELL IT WAS THEY WERENT THERE YESTERDAY AND SO WE PUT THEM ON TODAY TO TRY THEM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY WORKED AND HOW THEY WORKED YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING THEY COULD BE FUN AT SOMETIMESBUTNOTALLTHETIMENOWAYNOTALLTHETIMENEVER CAUSE WE DONT WANT TO SCARE PEOPLE AWAY AND ANYWAYS WE JUST PUT THEM ON TODAY

That was my first impression of a cs kid save for the accidental correct spelling and lack of swearing.

WOW!!!! for once I agree with Uber :P haha, j/k, but I do agree....

Too many awps drive people away.....it's just how it is. Nobody likes to play the duck in the pond to a team full of awpers. A limit per team on those would be more than welcome, an all out ban would prolly not be good tho.

The solution to the first problem: Don't buy an awp.  Seriously..

The other day, I was playing, and it was about three rounds before Aztec became Awpfest.  All_Killer can back me up on this one.  Its no fun for the Ts when everyone on the CT side buys an awp on Aztec.  There's really nothing you can do.  It ruins the spirit of the game, in my opinion.  I know some people really like to awp, but it gets out of hand.  I go water- I get awped. I go bridge- I get awped.  I go doors- what a shock, I get awped.  No one wants to play against that.

Sorry this effected you in a negative way, but it kind of keeps the awping honest.  And I know you're good with other guns, Slink...

ha, i got some awesome demos on aztec of me with colt taking out a whole team in a single round

Me > joo awpers

I'd quote fatty's post to show this is in response to it but I'm too scared: Again, I wasn't sure what the deal was with the plugins, just thought you'd want some real feedback about them.

Don't buy an awp? C'mon now, let's get serious here. <_< I was basing the reasons on things that actually happened in the server, we were CT's on militia, I think they deserve AWPs... their job is hard enough against those T's on the roof. I wouldn't mind it at all if it didn't let me buy the awp in the first place, but now it just wastes all of my money when I buy it and am forced to throw it down.

Whatever, I'm sure DLM/Mmmm will come up with a good solution to this.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
use smokes and flashes =/

Yeah, the ones I can't afford, because my team keeps losing to the awpers, right?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

They are when I'm busy buying important things.. like a gun. My average cash amount on Aztec-Terrorist team against a CT team full of awpers is somewhere around 2500. I want to have at least a mp5, so there goes more than half. Against awps, I'd want at least kevlar, there goes another 650.. So if I don't buy extra ammo, I can usually afford 1 flash/smoke. Whooohah. <_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Eco rounds.. where I don't buy things? Yeah, still dying. I shouldn't have to have rounds where all I do is run around with my pistol with a big fat 'shoot me' target around my neck so that the whole other team can awp. I'm playing to have fun.

Allright, hate me for what I think, but the AWP is part of the game. When you play in matches, you better get used to it because their is no whining and restrictions on a certain gun. I happenn to love the awp but I prefer to use the scout. I aggree sometimes when 9 out of 10 terrorist or CT's are awping it isnt that fun, but its all in the game. Maps like aztec are basically made for an AWP. Uber mabye im wrong, but if youre getting AWP'ed, buy one yourself, and AWP em back, you might not win but if you kill then, you do get money. Thats my 2 and a half centcs. Bye all.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I really do not care about all the plugins. I just dislike and find it ignorant that you buy an awp, cost you all your saved money, then it falls out of your hands and you can not use it. Then when you can use it, someone else picks it up. That particular plugin is the most ignorant one I have ever seen. At least prevent the awp from being bought in the first place.

But really, if you do not like the awp, then go play another game. it is part of the game so get over it all ready.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Allright, hate me for what I think, but the AWP is part of the game. When you play in matches, you better get used to it because their is no whining and restrictions on a certain gun. I happenn to love the awp but I prefer to use the scout. I aggree sometimes when 9 out of 10 terrorist or CT's are awping it isnt that fun, but its all in the game. Maps like aztec are basically made for an AWP. Uber mabye im wrong, but if youre getting AWP'ed, buy one yourself, and AWP em back, you might not win but if you kill then, you do get money. Thats my 2 and a half centcs. Bye all.

^

||

||

what he said. minus the scout is better than awp thing.

Eco rounds.. where I don't buy things? Yeah, still dying. I shouldn't have to have rounds where all I do is run around with my pistol with a big fat 'shoot me' target around my neck so that the whole other team can awp. I'm playing to have fun.

well, hope you have fun dying, cause if you don't learn to have save rounds you're just gonna keep gettign your mp5 trigger happy head blown off by more AWP/ak/m4's, if you're playing on a real server.

Why would we hate you for thinking that awp is part of game? I hate most people that think the opposite of that. And also about the too many people on your team have awp I think is pretty dumb, but for me it won't even let me buy it unlike some of you are saying it lets you buy it then drops it.

Basically, to sum up all of the rational posts:

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

AWPs were put in the game for a reason. I personally hate using them. If you move even the slightest bit when you fire, you miss completely. Alot of people tend to bash the AWP but have never even tried it, or they suck with it. If the majority of the opposing team has AWPs, whose fault is that? Your team is the one that let them get the cash for that in the first place. If you dislike AWPs, then don't let the other team get them.

Hendryx, well said. Of course when you move u cant fire. I have shot the majority of these guns in the game, and that is how it is in real life. I live next door to my uncle who owns a gun store so I shoot lots of stuff. I know this phrase is gettin overused but if u dont like the awp to bad.

Put up or shut up.

I have shot the majority of these guns in the game, and that is how it is in real life.

Please. We're going to get into the reality debate that's started in another topic. Can't move and fire the awp? Why do people keeping leaping around corners and blasting people? Toss in the quick switch and your ability to stand forever looking in the scope of an awp w/o moving, and you enter the part of the game that's pretty far from real, but in many ways needs to be.