Am I banned?

duma

So... being the newbie CS player that I am... I wanted to see what would happen if I shot a hostage. Well, as soon as I did it, I was kicked. Now, every time I try to connect I get booted right after I pick a team. There isn't a message or anything, so I am not sure that I am banned.

Anyway, if I was banned for doing this, I am sorry... it will not happen again... you guys rock (I think that is all the information I was suppose to leave... oh wait)

my name is: duma on CS. This happened on 1/5 around 1am. I couldn't get back on around 1pm EST.

THANKS!

Hmmm...sounds like the reservation system was removing you...and from what I've heard, it might ban you eventually for retrying so many times.

Try joining and then look in the console for the message...erm, you probably don't know how to drop the console yet.

Try joining when she's not full.

Hmmm...sounds like the reservation system was removing you...and from what I've heard, it might ban you eventually for retrying so many times.

Try joining and then look in the console for the message...erm, you probably don't know how to drop the console yet.

Try joining when she's not full.

LOL.... How do you pull down the console. All other games you use the ~ key, but CS will not allow me to do that.

I think it was the reeserve system. There was only one spot available when I tried to connect. I made it on last night when there were fewer players.

I think it says "enable developer mode" or something...when you check that, you will instantly feel the power of the developer enter your very being, and access to the console will now be granted...

plus there's a box you can check, under mouse options, called anti-ban no0bs r gooden-taug. that will make the starship enterprise crash into youy pc tower and a can of soda (pop if your from ohio) will pop out of you 1.44 floppy! no crap i got a 7up plus here to prove it!